Wednesday 5 September 2012

Givenchy's Fall/Winter 2011 / 2012 / 2013

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

I saw videos on Youtube on Givenchy's Fall/Winter 2011 / 2012 / 2013 for men and I was really intrigued that they actually used what it looks like to be tights!! 



Givenchy's Fall/Winter 2011/2012



Givenchy's Fall/Winter 2012/2013


I have checked out Givenchy's website www.Givenchy.com and according to the descriptions for some of the outfits from the Fall/Winter 2012 that they actually used Jersey Leggings and "wool socks"(see the Pre Collection page and you will know they aren't just wool socks) I have found a link from Luisaviaroma(www.luisaviaroma.com) that sells popular fashionable brands from Givenchy, Emilio Cavallini, Yves Saint-Laurent and etc. I'm really glad seeing that many popular fashion designers are looking at incorporating tights into their designs!

Thanks for reading!

Andreas Lucius Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment