Tuesday 4 September 2012

In Focus : Aristoc 120 Denier Cotton Sheen Opaque tights

Hi Creative and Fashionable people! I thought I'd give a review on the Aristoc 120 Denier Cotton Sheen Opaque Tights:





As a follower of Hosiery For Men's blog I read that there was an exclusive competition in the March 2012 blog post where the winners would win a pair of tights and so I retweeted the Tweet in which Tightsplease tweeted, and I found myself one of the lucky or blessed few to have won a pair of Tights!


Priced at £20.49, it definitely isn't your cheap drug store purchase sort of tights. Being in Summer all year round Singapore, I wonder how was I going to wear this 120 denier tights.. it was definitely the sort one would wearing during colder months.. Nevertheless I did try wearing it out on days where I felt colder and it was a really nice fit! The seams were flat, "legs" were long for my legs, it gives ample warmth with its cotton blend  and it is definitely an Aristoc seal of quality. The only thing I probably didn't like was that the waist was pretty high past my navel. It is pretty long lasting and it is still lasting me through. Although it is 120 denier, it's coverage looks more of a 80 denier kind. Overall I give this pair of tights 3.5 out of 5 stars.


Material content : 120 Denier Reinforced Toe Cotton Gusset 58% Nylon 38% Cotton 4% Elastane


http://www.tightsplease.co.uk/brands/aristoc/cotton-sheen-tights/

Top Down view of Aristoc 120 Denier Cotton Sheen Tights
Cowled Collared Red checkered Shirt: NEWLOOK  Glasses: H&M  Shorts: THOMAS SMITH  Tights: ARISTOC  Shoes: TOPMAN  Photo & Model: A.LUCIUS. KUNSTWERKE



Thanks for reading! :)

Andreas Lucius Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment