Sunday 9 September 2012

Male Tights Blog in Poland

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!
 

Today as I was exploring Polish hosiery site Knittex, they featured one of the male fashion bloggers that utilise tights to style his threads! 

Check out his blog! http://podwiatr.blog.pl/ It is in Polish but you could use google translate to view his blog.

Here are some photos of him










All photos are property of http://podwiatr.blog.pl


I personally like his style, our style is pretty similar actually. I'm looking forward to hear from him!


Thanks for reading!

Andreas Lucius Loh

3 comments:

  1. I love Polish hosiery like Fiore, for example. From Knittex I only tried over the knee socks.

    I am also a blogger, but my posts are mostly about hosiery fashion. If there is something you want to collaborate on, let me know.

    Jessica
    www.fantasystockings.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome blog you got there Jessica! In fact I really like your blog!! I will put your link up in my blog too! I would do a feature on your blog in one of my posts in the next few days, also I would like to do a short interview with you via email if you don't mind.. how can I contact you?

      Andreas

      Delete
  2. Awesome Blog.. Awesome Blogs and Very Beautiful Models.. We manufacture, export and supply an internationally acclaimed range of high quality cotton hosiery garments. Cotton hosiery has garnered tremendous appreciation form worldwide clients because of the organic nature of the fabrics. To know more visit PGM International

    ReplyDelete