Monday 15 October 2012

In Focus: ActivSkin A857 Thermofabric Ribbed Light Support Tights

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Here is my review on
ActivSkin A857 Thermofabric Ribbed Light Support Tights
 



At first look the Activskin ribbed tights look pretty small to fit my rather broad body, I was actually a little apprehensive about support hosiery as I didn't like putting them on due to the fact that it might be real hard to put them on... but when I pulled the first leg up, it felt really stretchy and really really smooth, soft and comfortable!! I wore out these with shorts to church and I had no negative comments! I had a church brother in my cellgroup that complimented me and said that it takes guts to wear them out like that. I suppose that's the perk of being in a contemporary church! Hahaha! Anyways, on the light support that the product says that it gives, I don't really feel my legs were gasping to breathe but my legs feel good for the entire time, not full of aches and pain by the end of the day. It isn't as sheer as it looks on the picture that Activskin provides, it is pretty opaque as you can see in the photos below. The ribbing isn't very obvious from far but only at closer inspection.


 Cowl flap collared T-shirt: NEWLOOK  Shades: H&M   Shorts: THOMAS SMITH Tights: ACTIVSKIN Shoes: TOPMAN
Bag: BLACK SHEEP COLLECTION  Model & Photographer: A. LUCIUS. KUNSTWERKE






Price: US$15.99

Material content: 93% nylon microfiber and 7% Lycra® spandex


Sizes offered: M to XXL

Colours: Black

Pros: Soft, Stretchy, Smooth, Good opacity coverage, very stylish, keeps your legs comfortable by the end of the day & not too expensive.

 

Cons: No fly, but then again without the fly it made it cheaper, may/may not need to wear underpants when wearing them(the regular brief wasn't thick enough to protect from the rough slight brushes against the pants zippers.
 

http://www.glieberman.com/a857-thermofabric-ribbed-light-support-tights/

Overall I'm very pleased with the
A857 Thermofabric Ribbed Light Support Tights. I give it a rating of 5 out of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment