Tuesday 6 November 2012

New Tights Order : November 2012

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

I recently placed an order on 2 pairs of tights from Tightsplease. Two of them are manufactured by Charnos.


Both of them are the Charnos 60 denier Opaque Tights:







I ordered a Chocolate and a Navy coloured at XL, I found these tights under the category of "For Men" and these are priced at US$9.61 or GBP 6.00 each. And I'm not too sure how the female sizes run for men. There have been good reviews on it and I would like to review them personally and with my own fashion twist!

 
Shipping globally costs at GBP 8.00





It is actually my first time ordering from Tightsplease, the last time I made contact with them was when I received the free pair of Aristoc 120 den Cotton Sheen tights which I have reviewed on September. I paid about SGD$39 in total for them and I'm absolutely looking forward to receiving them and trying them on! Stay tuned for the reviews and fashion styles for these tights!

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment