Wednesday 28 November 2012

Just Arrived : Charnos 60 den Opaque Tights

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

I ordered 2 pairs of Charnos 60 denier Opaque tights from Tightsplease in early November, and they have arrived! It took about 4 weeks to arrive.





I ordered a Navy and a Chocolate in XL, I'm not too sure about how the sizes go, so I decided to go bigger just in case they didn't fit me! Look forward to coming review posts when I try the tights on! Oh and a little something extra to share, my mum really enjoyed the Activskin A839 and the best thing is that she actually told me that one pair wasn't enough and she wanted more!! She told me to get more of them for her! She also commented that her feet was really rough and then after wearing the A839s she feels that they gotten softer and she is really pleased with them! Kudos to Activskin

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh


P.S Sorry for not posting for a long time, been really busy with my other life commitments, I will post more often when I have the time! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment