Monday 10 December 2012

New Tights Order : December 2012

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

As you all might know from my previous post, Tightsplease is on a flash sale of up to 30-60% off their products for just a day and it started today! I took the liberty of ordering 2 pairs of tights, one of them a repeated order of Charnos 60 Denier Opaque tights in bottle green colour and OroBLU  Omnia patterned tights in Wool white pattern all are sized XL.





The Charnos 60 Denier Opaque Tights were 3.30GBP each after a 45% discount.





The OroBLU Omnia tights were 9.09GBP each after 30% discount.

At total I spent 20.39GBP, with 8.00GBP for shipping internationally. That would add up to be about 40 Singapore dollars. I feel that it is priced pretty fine for me. I suppose I will have to wait till January to get my hands on them! Hahaha!


Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

2 comments:

  1. It was a great flash sale. I managed to get some Aristoc Cotton Shine opaque tights and some Falke Pure Matt 50 tights. Saved a lot of money and the tights have already been despatched to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! They just got despatched to me too.. but I believe it might take some time to reach Singapore. Great flash sale indeed! :)

      Delete