Sunday 9 December 2012

Weekly Vibe #6

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

This week was pretty exciting! Me and my clan that plays World of Tanks S.E.A Server was invited to a Game's convention Licence2Play! We had so much fun and so much freebies! I wore a World of Tanks shirt, dark blue cargo shorts and camo tights from Activskin along with a Post WWII Soviet era tank helmet! I took photos with the awesome uniformed women beautifully arranged by Wargaming.net! 

Me with a Russian "tank commander" at Licence2Play

2 days ago Lauren of Tightsplease sent me an email informing that there will be a flash sale of 30% off their best sellers and new season items and also a 45% and 60% discount on other products across the website on that day only! If you are looking for a hosiery sale, keep a look out for Tightsplease!


That is all I have for you readers for this week!

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius

No comments:

Post a Comment