Sunday 16 December 2012

Weekly Vibe #7

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

This week was full of ups and downs for me, downs were mostly work related. At least I had a great weekend! This weekend we had a Special Christmas candlelight service at church and wow! What a magnificient sight! The whole hall was only illuminated with candles! Not much of a religious thing but a beautiful tradition my church has. Shortly after the service, me and the youth in my church zone went for a night cycling trip! I had my compression footless tights on! It didn't catch up on a lot of attention, but the doctor who was assigned to be our medical coordinator was pretty interested in what I was wearing, and so I shared a little bit on it and directed him to ActivSkin. We were on our bikes for about 7 hours with short breaks and games. I had a sore bottom after the whole cycling event. We started off at about 11pm and ended at about 7:30am. I took a cab home, took a shower and slept at 8:30am and woke up again at 3:30pm. I haven't been so exhausted for so long! 


Special Candlelight services at Church!(Panorama shot by me)



Night Cycling and Games with Youths! (I'm in light blue)
On another note, UK Tights is hosting a 12 day event, from 10th to the 21st of December, they will be creating a new offer each day! And as of today Sunday, they are offering 20% off their Silky Tights. Get them while stocks last! 


Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh



No comments:

Post a Comment