Monday 24 December 2012

Weekly Vibe #8

Hi Creative and Fashionable People!

I hope you guys had a wonderful week before Christmas! I know I had! Monday I brought in my family to my studio for a photo shoot! Actually the main focus was on my 2 year old niece! Here are some really cute shots!





That's me and my niece, Olivia :)
And also on Wednesday, I met up with all my church photographers for a appreciate dinner party, had a great time fellowshiping and photo taking!

                             

And on Friday I celebrated my mum's birthday! Saturday I went to church for Christmas services and then Sunday today we had Christmas Party with my clan mates from World of Tanks! We were joined by other local Tank Commanders and Wargaming Staff.




Nothing much hosiery related so far other than I getting complimented on having a nice pair of tights whilst I was in church serving on Saturday evening. Hahaha! And of course receiving the OroBLU and Charnos Opaques on Saturday as well. :)

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment