Sunday 20 January 2013

Weekly Vibe #11

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to this week's installment of LFFM's Weekly Vibe! I had quite a fun week! As I have written on Thursday that I have received a pair of Sarah Borghi Line patterned Tights I ordered from Newlook on Monday. I will be doing a review on them soon when I do have the time to do so!

Saturday was pretty fun for me as I had a steamboat lunch with my fellow church photographers, I styled my outfit with a green and blue flannel tartan shirt, grey shorts and the ADRIAN argyle tights. The only comment I had was from my leader and she exclaimed, "Interesting outfit!" and all I said in a joking way was.. "I'm a Scottish!" 







Church photography ministry crew! I'm the guy wearing a flat hat.


Had my outfit accessorised with ADRIAN's Argyle patterned tights for men
After lunch I hung out at ION Orchard, (which is the shopping district of Singapore) I was at H&M and Uniqlo checking out clothes that could suit me and I had some ideas too. But anyways as I was heading home riding the local underground train station or MRT as we call it. A young chap actually caught my eye.. He looked pretty hip.. he wore a baseball cap, a simple T-shirt, black cargo shorts and guess what else?  Black opaque tights!! I couldn't see too clearly, because he wore a high cut Converse shoes and hence it covered the foot but the bunching up of the tights around the foot tells me that he was wearing leggings. Leggings, Tights or Pantyhose or not, it's still legwear or hosiery! It got me really happy because there are guys who wear them! Anyways his style with the shorts kinda looked like this model in the photo below:



Today I wore my Sarah Borghi Line patterned 50den tights to church, it's non-event yet again.. but I did something new.. I actually layered the Line patterned tights, I wore a base layer Activskin Opaque Ribbed patterned tights and then put on the Sarah Borghi Line tights. The result was an extra shine and the opacity was increased. 


Top down view of Sarah Borghi Line patterned tights layered

I felt that more could be done for my outfit, I wore a grey wool sweater with grey shorts and of course with the layered tights. Anyways I will do that again and have some photos done! Thank you guys for supporting this blog because Legwear Fashion For Men has reached more than 20000 views!

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

3 comments:

  1. I think it would be hard to keep the lines straight... I often wear argyle tights myself. The pattern isn't too hard to maintain, but straight white lines hmm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah you got that straight! The straight lines were hard to maintain especially when I had a base layer pair on!

    Andreas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Argyles are my own favourites.

    ReplyDelete