Sunday 17 March 2013

Weekly Vibe #19

Hi Creative and Fashionable friends!

Welcome to the end of the week and it's LFFM's 19th Weekly Vibe! This week was a pretty rough one for me at work but then again I'm really grateful that I have found favour in the sight of my customers and my employers. My customers who because of their feedback motivated my employer to give me a salary increment for the coming months! Today at church I served helping out to shoot some family portraits with their babies who were getting ready for dedication to the Lord, I was wearing my Gatta 100den Rosalia for the 2nd time for reviewing purposes with my cargo pants. Many of the parents were very delighted from the shots I helped to take. 




I'm growing a little concerned with the hosiery which Knittex has already sent me as it hasn't arrived for about a month already, my conjecture is that they might sent it for surface shipping instead of airmail hence it might take up to 2 to 3 months for my samples to arrive. If you guys are a little impatient to want to get them before I review them, you could order them here first hahaha! Currently they just have 3 varieties on sale and from an inside news from them, they will be releasing some patterned ones too! Do keep a look out for them! 



I was spending a lot of time during the week writing a "LFFM Digest" post on "Getting the right sized hosiery" It will be up soon during the coming week! Do keep a look out!

That is all I have for you this week! Have a great weekend and a coming week!

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment