Sunday 21 April 2013

Weekly Vibe #24

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

It's again the end of the week and the 24th edition of LFFM's Weekly Vibe! This week was pretty cool for me as I had many activities up over the weekends! As you all might have known that LFFM has released reviews on the 2 pairs of Knittex hosiery; Smart & Sporty, you can read Smart's review here and Sporty's review here


Saturday was pretty packed for me as me and my family went to celebrate a month's birth of my cousin's 2 twins and I finally got a first hand touch to carrying a baby younger than 2 months and boy was it an awesome experience! I also had the opportunity to help comfort a crying baby in my arms.. and it felt so lovely!


Later in the day me and my cousins went out for an outdoor shoot to various locations and boy was I really exhausted and sun-kissed by the blazing sun.. but the photos were well worth it! Here are some photos!

This photo is not be used or reproduced anywhere at all. No permissions, no requests.

This photo is not be used or reproduced anywhere at all. No permissions, no requests.

This photo is not be used or reproduced anywhere at all. No permissions, no requests.
Sunday I went to an island called "Pulau Ubin" near the homeland with my colleagues cycling and boy was it really hot but then it started heavily but we still had a lot of fun and the view there was really great! Here are some photos to share! :)





Group pic! I'm sure you can spot me easily... Hahaha!
This weekend was very fulfilling and fun for me!

In the hosiery news, UK Tights is offering a 10% their Falke hosiery products, just enter Falke10 to redeem the 10% discount code!



The next blog post I will be working on will be the Gatta 100 den Rosalia Opaque Tights review so stay tuned!!

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh




No comments:

Post a Comment