Sunday 9 June 2013

Weekly Vibe #31

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to the 31st edition of Weekly Vibe! I hope you all had a great week! I had a great weekend this week! It started off for me being at one of the World of Tanks event at the Wargaming Command Centre, to my amusement, they actually sent the media team from St Petersburg, Russia to film for the 15th anniversary for Wargaming and I decided to say hi to them in Russian and they moment the ladies saw me, they were all over me!! Well because I was wearing one of the FPS Russia shirts "Professional Russian" and they start snapping photos of me and with me! Hahaha! Oh and obviously of course, I was spotting a Cette Dublin opaque tights which was sent to me by PantyhoseHQ with my shorts of course! Anyways for some funny reason, I was like the object of attention to the Russians as they just kept filming me playing World Of Tanks and some random moments! They even got me to "act" playing World of Tanks and having bunch of "calefares" acting with me "supporting" me whilst playing. Hahaha! What a day Saturday!


Photo with one of the media team people from Wargaming. Isn't she nice?
Sunday was also the day I had to go for the National Vertical Marathon, which I registered a few months back! It was my second time doing a Vertical Marathon, the last time was a 40 storey housing estate and this time it was a 41 storey office building.











It was indeed quite an enduring time I had for about 20 minutes(I guess?) climbing the 41 stories as I didn't have anything to eat at all in the morning and I just had a small cup of 100 Plus before the climb, as compared to the 40 storey climb I did with the housing estate, this one felt like a 50 storey climb as there were more steps for each level. Reaching the finishing line for me was an ecstatic yet contented feeling with very intense panting and pespiration, getting the medal was probably the best feeling I had knowing that I have finally completed it! Really a big thanks to Activskin's A866 full support tights that really helped me perform! You can click here to read a review of the A866. These are indeed awesome sports tights! 


I'm actually looking forward to doing the 73 storey SwissĂ´tel Vertical Marathon in November this year! 

Tights does indeed play a partnership role in most of the things I do, be it for fun or for sports! That's all I have for you all this week!

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment