Sunday 30 June 2013

Weekly Vibe #34

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to the 34th edition of Weekly Vibe! I'm really glad that we have reached over 40000 views! And the haze levels in Singapore has dropped and now I could finally breathe without a mask! I was pretty glad that I found another man who too wears legwear and is based in Singapore and we happen to be photographers too! How cool!?

I was really glad that I had 4 days off this week and it really helped to make up for the really long day I had last Saturday packing! And my reservice with the military is also ending for this year and I'm pretty looking forward to having my longer hair back again.. Hahahaha! 


As for hosiery news, I got very good ones! StockingsHQ is having a free delivery for all UK orders and 50% off international orders till the end of Saturday! Go check them out now!



UK Tights has a buy one get 1/2 price on their Charnos 24/7 check them out here




That's all I have for you this week! Please do check out the offers!

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment