Sunday 14 July 2013

Weekly Vibe #36

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to the 36th edition of Weekly Vibe! This week was finally me going back to work!! Well had mixed feelings I was happy yet felt kinda down at the same time, happy because the studio was much nearer to home and is now in the shopping district. I felt down because I was missing the good company of my military buddies and the incredibly relaxed schedules I had during my tour of duty and for the fact that I have to work 3 saturdays for in a month.. oh well. At first I thought I would be getting some problems adjusting back to work life until I met my first customers and when I saw their baby started smiling at me, everything came back!! 


I'm finding it hard to post frequently due to many commitments I have however this blog too is also a commitment to me, I try my very best to keep posting stuff and I try my best to be a man of my word.


If you have read on my post of my new tights order with Tightsplease, the sale discount isn't just off the FALKE Pure matt 100 denier tights, it is actually on most FALKE products up to 50% off, have a look here




Don't wait till autumn or winter to stock up, do it now!!!

That's all I have this week I hope you all have a great coming week ahead!

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment