Saturday 24 August 2013

Just Arrived: FALKE Pure Matt 100

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

A month ago I ordered a pair of FALKE Pure Matt 100 from has arrived! It took quite some time because they were out of stock for the moment and shipping was pending. I ordered them from Tightsplease as there were a special bargain for FALKE legwear products and for the FALKE Pure Matt 100 it was going at a 45% off! And still going at 45% off! There are also other FALKE legwear products still on promotion, you can view and shop here

FALKE Pure Matt 100




Here are some photos of the package: 



I spent a total of 20.79GBP with shipping and with another further 5% off with a repeated customer's discount and a really decent price for a luxury brand.

I was quite looking forward to it as I have read really good reviews on them on Tightsplease and also by a friend Hosiery For Men, you can read his review on it here. 

After clearing my backlogs of my other hosiery reviews, I will review these in the time to come!

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh


No comments:

Post a Comment