Sunday 18 August 2013

Weekly Vibe #41

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to the 41st edition of Legwear Fashion For Men's Weekly Vibe! This week I was in the midst of preparing for our 1st Anniversary! And as I have tweeted about it a few days ago, Legwear Fashion For Men will be giving out tights to some lucky winners! More details will be up for the days to come!

This week was pretty fun for me as on Sunday we went for dinner at a Japanese restaurant celebrating my brother's birthday! 

Olivia, my brother's 3 year old daughter. 
Recently I have been noticing a shift in hosiery trends and observing what people are donning on their legs and I noticed that fashion hosiery are really having a place in many women's legs and Trasparenze of Italy have caught on and released their new line of fashion hosiery for their Autumn and Winter collection. Here are some:

Trasparenze Fantasy Tights
Trasparenze Grammy Tights
Trasparenze Moviola Tights
Trasparenze Designer Tights
All photos belong to UKTights, all rights reserved.

I have to say that I'm really impressed by Trasparenze's creativity! I personally can see some styles can also fit a guy, like the Moviola, and probably the Fantasy and Grammy Tights. What do you think?

That's all I have for you, have a great remaining weekend!

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh


No comments:

Post a Comment