Sunday 25 August 2013

Weekly Vibe #42

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to the 42nd edition of Legwear Fashion For Men's weekly vibe! Well here I am today at work typing this.. well at least just less than 15 mins of work hour left for the day. However working today for me. Was pretty fine but I was kinda disappointed that I couldn't be at church today... Oh well.

Anyways this week was pretty fine for me as after waiting for a month, my FALKE Pure Matt 100 arrived and here I am wearing it at work and blogging in it hahaha!


I recently made an order at Singsale on a pair of shorts with cotton leggings included, these were designed by an Australian Fashion brand Saxony, interestingly these were sold out so quickly I was afraid that I didn't get my order placed! 

Here is a screenshot:


Well the sale on this item is already over( as you can see that it's sold out too) but it seems that having shorts and legwear as part of a male outfit is seemingly accepted in a mainstream level now. I really wonder if I do get to see the guys wearing what they ordered out there because it would be really cool! 

Many hosiery retailers in the UK are having special offers because it's Bank Holiday!

For Tightsplease offers, click here

For UK Tights offers, click here

That's all I have for you all this week do look forward for something special happening soon! :)

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh


No comments:

Post a Comment