Sunday 1 September 2013

Weekly Vibe #43

Hi Creative & Fashionable people!

Welcome to the 43rd edition of Weekly Vibe! I hope you all had a great week! I had a great Sunday as it was STGCC! Singapore Toy, Game & Comic Convention! It is a convention held every year, and I went ahead cosplaying a WWII era German Panzer Commander, I was there with a few of my friends and it was really fun! One thing one could notice in a cosplay related event is that you would spotted many outfits worn with hosiery! From knee highs, thigh highs to tights and you see them worn by both genders! 



Most of my time spent there was being a model for people to be photographed! And boy is it tiring to be a model! Hahaha! Oh well I too did snap some shots! Well I wasn't too interested with the other cosplaying girls though... And I really didn't know why.. Just prolly not in the mood for them lol!

Here are some of my shots and some with my fellow living historians:

That's me in black and my friend Alvin, whom we have been doing Living History for 10 years. 


One of our members, Ahmad


Catching a quick nap after some hours of being models.
Man I just think I look so suave with the Panzer uniform.. lol! 

Anyways I just noticed that one of our friends Men wearing Tights with shorts tumblr page has updated some new styles by various Fashion designers. Here are some styles to inspire you!:



Oh boy isn't he familiar? Hahaha!

To view more look here

That's all I have for you guys this week! We are counting down to the 1st Anniversary of LFFM! :)

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment