Sunday 8 September 2013

Weekly Vibe #44

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to the 44th edition of Legwear Fashion For Men's Weekly Vibe! I had a really long week this week as I worked from Monday to Sunday(Today) and finally I'm getting much deserved rest on Monday!! Anyways today I was pretty happy as I managed to clinch a deal for the first time for my studio! Well you might probably think it's nothing... but sales in my studio isn't my main scope but photography is! Prolly because I look good with my FALKE 100 den tights on with my rolled up pants? Hahaha!


Today after I got done with work, I headed home for dinner as my brother, his wife and his daughter Olivia were over, after we were done with dinner, I had a pretty nifty fish toy that could swim constantly when its immersed with water and I placed it into a jar of water with Olivia's amusement to it! You could really see how much fun she had! 


This week we also celebrated Legwear Fashion For Men's 1st Anniversary! I would never thought we could be so big with so many views and encourage from fellow readers!! Once again I would like to thank everyone for your support of Legwear Fashion For Men! Do remember to make use of our special discount code which Activskin has given you readers at Legwear Fashion For Men! Insert "LFFM2013" (Without the "") at your checkout!


As for hosiery news, UK Tights has their Pretty Polly Curves on a Buy One Get Next One At Half Price deal here. Just in case you don't know, Pretty Polly Curves are for the bigger built individuals as they run at XL and XXL sizes. 

That's all I have for you today! Have a great remaining weekend! :)

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh




No comments:

Post a Comment