Sunday 15 September 2013

Weekly Vibe #45

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome once again to the end of the week and to the 45th edition of Legwear Fashion For Men's Weekly Vibe! Firstly I would like to remind you readers again that the special discount on Activskin legwear expires at the end of September, you need to get your orders in before the end of the month to enjoy the discount. The discount code is " LFFM2013 " without spaces and the ""'s it is your time now to stock up! :) 


I experienced something pretty interesting, at the end of the working day on Saturday I was changed and getting ready to go for the gym, I was sporting my military branch's physical training and Knittex's Sporty Leggings and my female colleague noticed and gave a big laugh and she said "Why are you wearing tight?" Well I assumed her bad grammar was supposedly referring to"Tights" and then I said.. "Oh yeah.. they are compression legwear, I wear to run" and suddenly then she kept quiet about it. I was actually laughing in my head... well why? Simply because I felt that she probably had nothing better to say or just had to agree with me that there is nothing wrong with me wearing it! Hahaha!

Most of you might not know but I'm actually going through physical training and eating regime, well most people would say.. "You're on a diet!" Well yeah and I have lost over 4kg or 8.8lbs over a period of 4 weeks. Which included 20 mins plus running the treadmill and 10 mins on the striding machine, (However I ideally would prefer a 40 mins run on the treadmill due to gym regulations. I would eat fruits for lunch and soup for dinner or vice versa, breakfast would still be sandwich because I needed the energy for my job. I'm really glad about how it's turning out and I looking to reach the weight of 85-86kg by the end of the year(currently 94kg and started off at 98kg) I'm so excited!



Anyways on to hosiery news! UK Tights have a sale up to 75% off! On discounts are brands such as FALKE, Gerbe, Charnos, Miss Oroblu, Kunert, Jonathan Aston and many more! To start saving, click here!


That's all I have for all you! Have a great weekend ahead!

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh


1 comment: