Sunday 29 September 2013

Weekly Vibe #47

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to the 47th edition of Weekly Vibe!! This week was pretty for me because as of this week I have successfully lost 6kg!! Going to the gym really helped! My family and friends could really see me losing weight! 


I recently got really interested in a Japanese form of theatre art called "Kabuki"

Here is one to share



I was recently informed that UK Tights are having 2.00GBP off FALKE Shelina tights! Click here to save!
Tightsplease too have a 30% off Henry Holland and Cette Fashion tights and not to mention their 50% off Wolford unique line of fashion tights! Click here for more! 

I have been wearing legwear to the gym for the past 2 weeks, and to be honest I do get eye drops but usually they don't last too long and we just get back to our business of working out, I mean seriously no one really cares... Just mind your own business and tone up those bodies!

I'm looking to be at least to be in the 80ish kg range by the end of the year and I'm at 91.5kg hence it is really looking very optimistic! That's all I have for you all! Have a great coming week ahead!

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment