Sunday 6 October 2013

Weekly Vibe #48

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to the 48th edition of Weekly Vibe! I hope you all had a great starting week for this month of October! Time really flies and now we are nearing the end of the year already! 

This week also marked that I have lost 7kg since late August as I started my diet and 5 times a week of training at the gym and I thought why not I snap a pic of myself? And here is how I look now!

Hot hot day...

Anyways early this week I also signed myself up for a Vertical Marathon this November and this time it is to scale the Swissotel in Singapore which boasts 75 stories and 226 metres high with 1,336 steps. For the past 2 Vertical Marathons I have done this year, they have just been 40 stories high and this addition 35 stories is gonna be quite a challenge for me and I believe that it will be like a great sporting milestone and achievement for me!



You might probably be wondering why are you reading in pink? Well October marks also Breast Cancer Awareness month and with that Tightsplease is donating 20% of their pink tights sales to Breast Cancer Care Charity. Really great idea from them! You could help by supporting this cause be it for your Halloween costume or for your special one start ordering here!

That is all I have for you this week! Have an enjoyable weekend and have a great month ahead!

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment