Sunday 27 October 2013

Weekly Vibe #51

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Firstly I wanna apologise for not posting OOTW this week, it totally slipped out of mine as a work related crisis happened to me this week and hence I totally forgot about it.. My bad. :(

Hahaha I kinda wished I could just devote this blog as a career like probably what Jessica(fantasy stockings) is doing. 



StockingsHQ staff contacted me this week asking me to review more of their products...I mean yes definitely!!! I'm not sure which products to go for and but might take a long time before I get the time to take photos and write a review.  Maybe you guys could write in and give me some suggestions as I have yet to give a reply to them! :(



And talking about StockingsHQ, they are having a free UK delivery service and half priced international delivery services till the end of October and just for this Halloween they are giving at least 10% off their fishnets! Click here now!

That's all I have for you this week! Have a great coming week ahead! :)

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment