Saturday 30 November 2013

Outfit of the Week #11

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

This week's Outfit of the Week is this! 





This is a look put up together by Fashion Designer Antonio Azzuolo, my first impression of the outfit was it gave me a visually refreshing and cool feeling towards it. It was refreshing because of his sky blue coloured outerwear and white turtleneck top along with his mirror reflective shades. What I really caught my attention wear his gloves, these were the fingerless gloves that you see worn by tactical ops personnel and sometimes race car drivers, well he may not be getting away anywhere soon, but hey it kinda works here I think.. his high cut sneakers kind of blends into his legs but doesn't really do so because of the very obvious opaque black tights. I find some interest in the capri length pants he got on, nice desert brown colour going on there! You guys could try it out this weekend and look refreshing to the people around you!

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment