Sunday 8 December 2013

Outfit of the Week #12

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to the 12th OOTW! This week we got this!






















This image was found in www.aliexpress.com

First impression I had of the model was..."Whoa!! A 21st century Robin hood without his bow and arrow!" Well not because he was wearing tights like in the film "Robin Hood Men in Tights" It was mostly because of the green he was wearing; his hate and shirt. I'm apparently not that skinny as he is but I think this outfit takes a lot of guts to wear, I mean okay black tights are fine to wear... but grey is something a little different altogether and looking how short those shorts are this outfit is not for the new and uninitiated gentleman. This is one outfit I would recommend for veterans who doesn't really give a heck about what other people think. I think the shoes were fine but I think high cuts would be nicer though. What do you think?

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment