Sunday 8 December 2013

Weekly Vibe #57

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to the 57th edition of Weekly Vibe! Time really flies and now we are already in the month of December!! The Christmas bells are already ringing and the weather is getting colder but we are still happy with our tights on keeping our legs warm! 




This week I received a pleasant email from Steve of Activskin requesting me to use the photos I had from my latest Vertical Marathon experience and in exchange of that he offered me something great!(Well even if he didn't offer me anything I would still gladly allow Activskin to use my photos!) but it's always nice to ask first. :) 

Oh yes I actually found out that the time I took to climb up Swissotel's 73 stories was 15 mins 03 secs, well it isn't really that fast as I found out that there were senior citizens who climbed faster and with a timing of 10 mins for the fastest elderly climber! I'm so amazed! I'm going to try for a faster time next year! 

Now to hosiery news!


















Tightsplease is having a 45% off their plus size tights and Tightsplease knows that we men make up most of the sales for their plus size styles and they are helping us! Time to stock up here!

There has been a flu bug going around here where I live, do drink more water, keep warm with tights and exercise more! 

Well that's all I have you all for this week! Have a great coming week and an awesome December!

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the mention, Andreas! And congrats again on your success in the vertical marathon!

    Steve, www.activskin.com

    ReplyDelete