Sunday 15 December 2013

Weekly Vibe #58

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to the 58th edition of Weekly Vibe! This week came with many pre-christmas celebrations as well. I was invited to Wargaming's Christmas party on Saturday me and my clan members had a lot of fun! 



Not just the fun but Wargaming gave us some gifts too!



However the highlight had to be being in Church as we did our annual Special Candlelight Services!


It was really lovely as the whole entire hall was lit up by only candles held by members and their friends too! I took a panorama too which was stitched with 7 photos. 


Now for the Christmas deals with our hosiery retailers! 


StockingsHQ has various great deals apart from the above discount code, they are also giving UK orders first class upgrade shipping at no extra charge right through December the 23rd!



I'm going to start my Christmas shopping on the 23rd of December!! Can't wait!! I hope you guys got it in order already since I'm doing it so late! Hahaha! That's all I have for you this week!

Have a great coming week ahead!
Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment