Sunday 22 December 2013

Weekly Vibe #59

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to the 59th Weekly Vibe! This week was pretty long for me as I also had to work half day noon to evening and hence it took me later to get blogging this week! 


As this week draws to a close we can hear the ringing of Christmas bells drawing closer! Today on a Sunday I was at Church with our special Christmas services with a lovely drama lined up! There is really nothing like celebrating Christmas the birthday of our Lord Jesus Christ at His house!


I'm really glad to know that UK Tights, has started selling Wolfords! 


Check it out here!

I'm quite interested in some of the products! Here are some I'm looking at!

Wolford Satin Opaque 50

Wolford Fatal 50 Seamless

If someone could be so kind to buy them for me... Hehehe! *Hint Hint* Lol!

Anyways have a great coming week ahead!
Andreas Lucius Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment