Sunday 29 December 2013

Weekly Vibe #60

Hi Creative & Fashionable people!

Welcome to the 60th edition of Weekly Vibe! Firstly I would like to wish all of you Merry Christmas! And most of this week for me was spent celebrating Christmas with my family and friends! In the midst of which I wore my tights happily under my shorts, I did have some comments and questions but had no problem clearing doubts or had anything uncomfortable said too! It's really nothing new for my family and friends now to see me wearing something nylon on my legs. 

My niece Olivia with a very big Christmas tree!

I was really glad I didn't have to work for a week as I could spend more time catching up with friends I haven't hung out with for a long time! I had so much fun shopping and eating! 


Well this time lets have a reply from you readers! 

How was your Christmas? And were there any interesting stories?(related or not related to hosiery)

That's all I have for you and time to hear from you!

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment