Sunday 26 January 2014

Outfit of the Week #19

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

This week's OOTW is this!


A look by Evan. D's Lookbook page

This week's outfit is very safe, no super striking colours but just monochrome, safe for most guys who just wants to start out new with tights as part of their outfit. You don't really need to get a Tote bag like our Lookbooker model as shown. I personally feel that this look would appeal a lot to an artist or anyone in the arts and fashion industry, I mean most artist dress pretty different and I have to admit I'm one of them as well because we don't really care about what people think, we express ourselves through our works and sometimes through what we wear. I mean who is going to fault us for being us? I'm starting to get bored of my black opaques and I'm still sourcing for other fashion tights but of course fashionably tasteful for men(not easy at all). Try something of this colour and let me know how it goes!

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment