Sunday 5 January 2014

Weekly Vibe #61

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to the New Year and to the first Weekly Vibe of 2014! Now that the holiday season is over we are all back to work! I particularly found it hard going back to work after not working for  7 days but heck we all need to work for the money and of course for us guys here, money for the legwear!


And yes when it comes to the New Year there is always something special for you all.. at least from UK Tights!


They are having up to 80% off on selected products such as Falke, Miss Oroblu, Trasparenze, Charnos and more! Check it out here!

I was looking back at 2013 for my personal life walking with tights, I realised that I have successfully established the fact to my friends and the public that yes I wear tights proudly like as any normal clothing item and faced little to no questions or any form of ridicule and I thank God really for that! I wish you all a great 2014 and it's going to be the best year yet for all of you!

Best Wishes!
Andreas Lucius Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment