Sunday 12 January 2014

Weekly Vibe #62

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to the Weekly Vibe #62! I hope you guys are all doing great and getting warmed up for the year ahead! I for myself started doing other workouts and have started doing this "Intense Abs & Cardio Workout" devised by Six Pack Shortcuts on YouTube. Here it is:





I tried it for the first time on mid this week and boy was it really intense! The muscle aches came in more each day passed and I know I'm doing it right and I will keep doing it! All I need is just shedding another 7kg or so and maintain it! 

In the hosiery news, UK Tights is giving a 20% off all Cette Products! Check it out here!



And on sale is one of my favourite "Cette Dublin", click here to read the review I have done on the Cette Dublin Tights.



That's all I have for you all this week! Have a great coming week ahead! 

Thanks for Reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment