Sunday 26 January 2014

Weekly Vibe #64

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to the 64th edition of Weekly Vibe! I have recently secured myself an ongoing interview session with Sakhi from Rare Tights. This one is gonna be good and I'm really looking forward to more questions and answers from her!



I have recently been reading on the LAUF forums about wearing tights to gym, in fact I wear them to the gym everyday! And here is a pic for proof! Hahaha!


I was hoping to give you guys some hosiery deals over the week but unfortunately most of them are either over or just probably not the sort I think guys would go for.. I'm not sure if you guys need to buy garter belts or lingerie and stuff.. :P Hahaha! So that is all for you this week!

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment