Sunday 2 February 2014

Weekly Vibe #64

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to the 65th edition of Weekly Vibe! Firstly I want to wish all the Chinese, Korean and Vietnamese readers a Happy Lunar New Year! 

This week I spent most of time celebrating Lunar New Year with my friends and family! Feasting, playing and fellowshiping!



The favourite part of Lunar New Year for me other than the new clothes, shoes, food and red packets has to be spending time with my family and friends! Like thanksgiving dinner in the US, we have the reunion dinner, shared with a hotpot, nice food and awesome company! :)



Recently I'm actually finding some interest in mock suspender tights, I find it really nice actually, but you probably you won't spot me in them lol, I think they would look really wrong on me hahaha!(With the fake garter showing that is) However I'm actually considering trying them nevertheless so I'm actually looking for nice ones to try out!



Tightsplease is having a special sunday 60% off their Wolfords tights in preparation of the coming Valentine's Day, bored of giving your girlfriend the usual stuff, maybe try buying luxurious Wolford Tights? Check it out here

That's all I have for you all! 

Have a great coming week!
Andreas Lucius Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment