Sunday 9 February 2014

Weekly Vibe #65

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to the 65th edition of Weekly Vibe! 


I have been fine, and time just really flies and we just celebrated Lunar New Year! This week I found out that my work hour will be adjusted, when we are re-located to a new studio, I will be working from Tuesday to Saturday and yay back to a 5 days work week! I'm so glad! 



UK Tights has stocked up the new Wolford Spring - Summer collection 2014, check them out here, you could buy them for someone special! 

I recently ordered a pair of Pretty Polly Curves Suspender Tights


I feel like I'm sitting on a fence getting these as if I do wear them, it will most likely be kigurumi cosplay reasons but anyways the "bare" part of the thighs wouldn't show underneath my shorts but when it arrives and I do try them on, we shall see...

That's all I have for you all!

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh


No comments:

Post a Comment