Sunday 23 February 2014

Weekly Vibe #67

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to the 67th edition of Weekly Vibe! I gotta say that this week I was pretty blessed! Although my birthday is coming next Thursday, my mum and sister celebrated it with me a nice Chinese restaurant named "Lao Beijing" which serves very good chinese cuisine! 


To top to it off today on Sunday my cellgroup members celebrated my birthday right after service and they bought me a really nice pair of waterproof earphones and they sound really good!


This week I have concluded my interview with Rare Tights and it will be up next week! Do look out for it! I might be probably be late reporting this but Tightsplease had a Freakout special but it is still valid for now. For deals please click on their category Leggings, Coloured tights, Wolford, Stripy Tights & Charnos I am not too sure when it ends so get them ASAP! 

   




Well that's all I have for you! See you next weekend! 

Thanks for Reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment