Sunday 2 March 2014

Weekly Vibe #68

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to the 68th edition of Weekly Vibe! I know that you all might be wondering why isn't the interview with Rare Tights isn't up yet, I am currently waiting for approval on the the interviewee to view before posting it up. 


This week on Thursday also marked my 26th birthday, at first I was feeling that I was to get older but I realised that after all those workouts I have been doing I was actually in fact looking better at 26 then I was 25! I feel great and look great too and at the same time encouraging and helping my friends who are also struggling with their body weight.

Activskin is having a 15% sale off their products with a minimum purchase of $50 on their merchandise, Use the codes WINTERSALE or SUMMERSALE offers ends on the 20th of March 2014! Don't miss it!



Tightsplease too is having a Spring Time sale! Various products going up to 50% off!


That's all I have for you all! Have a great weekend!
Andreas Lucius Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment