Monday 10 March 2014

Weekly Vibe #69

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to the 69th edition of Weekly Vibe! My apologies that I wasn't able to post it up on yesterday Sunday as I had a 7 day work week as we were moving our studio to another location, I only got home at 11pm on Sunday night and I was really exhausted so I decided to post this up on Monday.

I had wanting to do this and wishing all women Happy belated International Women's day! Stay pretty always and yet be strong and courageous because men need it!



I was unfortunately unable to post this earlier as I was really busy for that week! 

Due to the late post I have missed out on announcing deals from our various hosiery retailers however if you are looking for some Spotty tights look here!



Wolford Dolly tights are going at 50% off and various other products going at least 30% off!

That's all I have for you! Have a great coming week ahead!

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh


No comments:

Post a Comment