Sunday 16 March 2014

Weekly Vibe #70

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

This week was pretty sweet for me personally, On Thursday I finally went out a female friend that we have been planning to meet for a long time and we watched Romeo & Juliet at the Esplanade.



Interestingly it was story told with ballet dances with no speech. And without me mentioning, all the performers wore ballet tights. And I felt everything was really nice! 

On Saturday I took a day's leave to attend my cousin's wedding but in between I had some time to go for Wargaming event which *chuckles* I also went with the same female friend and she also signed up for an account to play World Of Tanks! She was really nice to bake me some cupcakes and cookies!


Tightsplease still has up to 60% for their coloured tights, check them out here. UK Tights has 20% off their line of Levante Tights. All you have to do is use the code LEVANTE20 for shopping cart! Click here to check it out!


That's all I have for you all! Have a great coming week ahead!

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment