Sunday 30 March 2014

Weekly Vibe #72

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome once again to Weekly Vibe! This week was really sweet for me as I had a great time with my girlfriend! We watched a mandarin film "Beijing Love Story" it is a story that revolves around 5 couples of different age groups and at different stages of their love lives, truly worth watching! Ultimately my take home message for the film is love sacrifices and perseveres. 

 

In other news, StockingsHQ is having a 60% Clearance sale!


Click here to shop!

They have my favourite Cette Dublin on 29% off! Not too sure what they meant by "End of Line" I hope Cette doesn't stop producing these! They are great!


If you are hesitating whether to buy them or not, check out a review I wrote on it here


Have fun shopping and have a great coming week ahead!

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment