Monday 14 April 2014

Outfit of the Week #30

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Sorry for the delay as I had to work over the weekends again.. This week we are having this as OOTW!


A look by Lookbooker THRIFTSTYLED

This look is pretty decent I must say, simple but I think it gives some kind of sophistical feeling to it! In fact I think its pretty much what I wear usually most of the time, but however I think black eventually becomes an unwelcoming colour to be around people. I think we have to exercise wisdom as we match colours with our threads. Here are his clothing items list:


RED BEANIE

, 

DPTR CLOTHING

, in HATS

DIY

, 

THRIFTSTYLED

,

WINDBREAKER

, 

NORTH FACE

,

C9 SHORTS

, 

TARGET

, in SHORTS

BLACK TIGHTS

, 

TARGET

, in LEGWEAR

AIRMAX

, 

NIKE

,

Try it out this week!

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment