Sunday 27 April 2014

Weekly Vibe #76

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to the 75th edition of Weekly Vibe! This week was a pretty okay week for me except that I had to work on Sunday, but I felt it was okay overall. At the start of the week I was pretty excited to have on my Wolford 50 Fatals out with shorts but after looking at how sheer it was, I chickened out because I didn't want to give people too much attention to my legs, but really those Wolford Fatals were really very soft and lovely to have on! It is really worth the money to pay for something that feels really really good and lasts good too!




But my highlight of the week isn't how my Wolford Fatals felt but it is what UK Tights is offering to its customers!



25% Off Charnos hosiery products at UK Tights! Check it out here! Many of you know I'm a fan of Charnos's opaques and in fact I got myself quite a few and you could read a review I did on one of them here.

For those wanting to look sexy, check it out with what offers Tightsplease have for them! Up to 60% off!


Check it out here!

That's all I have for you all!

Thanks for reading and have a blessed week ahead!
Andreas Lucius Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment