Monday 26 May 2014

Outfit of the Week #36

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

This week we have this outfit!

A look by Lookbooker McARTHUR J. 


I really like this outfit as I think it's nice and colourful, probably more suitable for the younger guys. I really like how McARTHUR C. decides to incorporate legwear here. I was quite curious about his legwear as he labelled it in his thread list as being from Under Armour, though I'm pretty sure he is wearing socks over them, I'm not too sure if Under Armour does footed tights. Anyone knows? I like how everything is nicely put together! Don't you think so? 

Here is his thread list:

  1. LEOPARD HAT

    QUIKSILVER

    , in LEOPARD HATS
  2. TEE

    ARDT

    , in SHIRTS
  3. COVERSE HITOPS

    , in SNEAKERS
  4. CATHOLIC SCHOOL CARDIGAN

    , in CARDIGANS
  5. TIGHTS

    UNDER ARMOUR

    , in LEGWEAR

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment