Sunday 4 May 2014

Weekly Vibe #77

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to the 77th edition of Weekly Vibe! I got news from StockingsHQ that they are selling a new line of hosiery products from Mona




They do have very unique and some vintage styles available, good for some new gift ideas for your girlfriends or your wives, do take a look! Click here!

UK Tights are having 20% discounts on all their Cette products till the 7th of May!


I personally highly recommend the gentlemen to try out the Cette Dublin Opaque tights


I have written a review on these amazing pair of tights, if you're hesitant about getting them, read this review!


On another unrelated note, in the light of the current events in Ukraine, I would like to dedicate this part of the post to the fallen in Ukraine, regardless Pro or Anti-Kiev activists, all are Slavic brothers and sisters and one shouldn't never fight among their own, I hope the interim government of Ukraine will find a better solution to this problem, with both the West and Russia leaving Ukraine alone to make it right.


My prayers for the people of Ukraine and my heart goes out to the families of the fallen. Peace be upon them.

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment