Sunday 18 May 2014

Weekly Vibe #79

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to Weekly Vibe #79! This week was really tiring for me as I worked till really late at night on Saturday as I had to clear off of my backlogs before I go on a short military reservice for a week starting on the coming Monday, I'm really glad for such reservice as I get to meet up with my friends again and take a break off work!(Finally!) 


I really wished I had more to write as I was really bogged down from work but StockingsHQ really brightened up my week as they have a 20% off all of their Nylonica range of hosiery products! Check it out here

Some recommendations I have:

Nylonica Linea Lusso Silk 70 Opaque Microfibre Tights



Nylonica Linea Classica Opaque 70 Tights

Oh yes and you only got 1 week to till it goes back to its usual price! Get them quick!

Thanks for the reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment