Sunday 22 June 2014

Weekly Vibe #84

Hi Creative and Fashionable people! 

Welcome to the 84th edition of Weekly Vibe! This week as I was once again exploring Legwear Fashion as Unisex on Delphiforums and I stumbled a upon a very cool video uploaded on YouTube by Emilio Cavallini's production titled "Dreaming of a New Man" Check it out here!



It features some really radical outfits and some conventional ones, now I think I probably want to get my hands on one of Emilio Cavallini's tights or is someone kind enough to donate me a pair or two? Hahaha!

I recently received news from UKTights that Wolford has released their new line of hosiery products and are on sale at UKTights. Here are some sneak peeks!

Wolford Brit Tights
Wolford Laureen Tights
Wolfords Evelyn Hold ups
Wolford Niki Hold ups
To see and order the new UKTights products, click here!

If you are not aware, Activskin is still having their Spring Cleaning Clearance sale, they are also having a discount code ONTHEFLY of 15% for their line of pantyhose with a fly opening! If you haven't tried Activskin before you should! Click here!

That's all I have for you! Have a great coming week!

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment