Sunday 3 August 2014

Weekly Vibe #90

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Wow it's already the 90th Weekly Vibe I actually can't believe that we went through 90 Weekly Vibe posts together! Time really flies and it's already August! 


I recently found myself really interested in WWII era Soviet militaria and kitted up with an NKVD outfit based on the 10th NKVD Rifle Division of Stalingrad. As you know I'm quite a WWII history geek, after having Nazi German and Imperial Japanese outfits, I'd thought I get myself a Soviet one too here are some photos!


Hahahaha! I can't resist laughing at this shot I did!
Okay enough with the kiddy stuff above, now for what we actually do in this blog! Wolford has recently released their new styles for this year's Autumn - Winter collection. UK Tights and TightsTightsTights has recently started stocking up these new styles!




Whether if it's for yourself or your special one, these new styles are really worth the look! Check it out here and here Oh you really have to check out the Wolford Zip Tights 

Here is a closeup of the faux zip, and they actually shine!! Wow!






Well that's all I have for you! Have a great coming week and an awesome month of August!

Thanks for reading!
Andreas


No comments:

Post a Comment