Sunday 10 August 2014

Weekly Vibe #91

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to the 91st edition of Weekly Vibe! Firstly I wanna say Happy Birthday to my Daddy!



This week also marked the 49th Independence of Singapore!(Where I live of course)

I was really glad I had a Saturday off(Finally!) because National Day was on a Saturday woohoo!

Anyways I would to feature one of our good friends Rob "Speedking"'s blog and he recently uploaded a video on why he wore pantyhose and you can watch it below here


It is not a hosiery blog but a blog mostly on the happenings of his life and I really liked the video he did! Kudos to you bro! (I feel weird using the term "Mantyhose" too) Hahaha!

Apart from that I don't think I have good relevant discounts and recommendations for this week from the vendors, perhaps next week! 

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! Thanks for featuring my vlog in your post! YOU ROCK! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete